Monday, July 23, 2007

The Sound of Silence

Griffin spent the day at Daycare. I spent the day missing him, and talking on the phone with Steve, unsure what to do with all the silence in the house. I spent so much time doing all that, that I hardly got any work done. Better luck next time!

Griffin on the other hand is as tired as he's ever been! If he goes to sleep that easily after every day of daycare, I'm going to take him there seven days a week. Ok, no I'm not really. But it seems that he's one of those kids that needs to be run off his feet ALL DAY LONG and then, and only then will he sleep at night. Its a good thing that I've started going to the gym, I have a feeling that I'm going to need to be in marathon running, mountain climbing shape to keep up with him pretty soon!

No comments: