Sunday, July 11, 2010

Splish Splash

We headed to the splash pad in Alliston today to try and beat the heat a bit and get out of the house for a few hours. We've never been to this splash pad before, but now we know how much it fully rocks, and we'll most certainly be back. I sat in the shade with Corben, and took about a gazillion pictures...here's "just a few" of my favourites!







And the best one of the day!

(And this, my friends, marks the 1000th post here at Life On The Roof! Since I haven't got my act together enough to make some more soap to give away, I am going to leave the giveaway open for the week, and will choose a winner a week from today. Comment away!)

10 comments:

Catherine said...

We can't get enough of splash pads either. I think every town should have one. AWESOME

JennyB said...

I love the shot of his belly! We're hoping for a splash pad near us soon too but we might be better off just getting a few sprinklers ;)

Dana said...

Great pictures Jenn! The last one is really a terrific pic. What a wonderful smile. Griffin must have had a great time.

Oma said...

Great pics! Isn't he cute!!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That last photo is the best! I love it!

Looks like a total blast. We don't have anything like this near us!

Tawny said...

Congrats on the 1000th post! I'm only a new reader, I've got a lot of catching up to do! The spray pad looked like tons of cooling off fun! :)

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

I know this comment is a year late, but where abouts in Alliston is this splash pad? I'm new to the area and I can't seem to find any information on Alliston splash pads except this blog post!

Kim said...

Where is the splash pad in Alliston? We are campung at Earl Rowe soon and sadly the pool does not open until july which is crazy

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Kim, I'm not sure the splash pad is open yet either, but it is across the street from Riverdale park which is beside the hospital. There is also a really great pool at Base Borden which is about a 15 minute drive and non military can use it too. $5 a person or $15 for a family.

Kim said...

Thank you!