Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ten Months

Dear Griffin,

You turned Ten months old this week, right about the same time that Grandma had her birthday.

Your Mama (that'd be me) is feeling a little less than sane this week. I'm blaming it once again on shifting hormones, as you've decided that you're no longer interested in breastfeeding anymore. So the combination of feeling a lotta bit out of my skin, and the heat (which just seems to be creeping in subtly right now, but I think it's going to be a major issue very shortly!) and the after effects of a late night, leaves me less than ripe for a long drawn out note.

So I'm just going to say this: in these days of feeling a little bit less than myself, there are a few things that keep me grounded, and keep me from going off somewhere to hide. You are an inspiration - a constant reminder that there isn't much out there that can't be melted away when you smiles that big beautiful smile of yours. Your Daddy too - you come by that big beautiful problem melting smile quite honestly.

Our wee trio (sans Dudler) is off for a camping vacation in the next few days. We'll be incommunicado, unreachable, unblogable and email-free for 5 whole days. I'm thinking it might just be the best thing we could do right now. Not to mention cheaper than therapy!

I leave you with these...my inspiration! I love you little dude, and am so glad to have you in my life!

xoxox

Mama

No comments: