Friday, September 14, 2007

Oh, this is fun!

One of the blogs that I read regularly (Sarah @ Ordinary Days ) posted this nifty little interview meme, and well, I'm a sucker for this sort of thing...it's kind of like the chain mail of the blogging community, except it's voluntary! So I jumped on the bandwagon!

Here are the rules: Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions...I get to pick the questions, you have no say! If you don’t have a valid email address on your blog, please leave it in your comment. You then update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you oblige and ask them five questions. Here are my questions from Sarah:

1) You've recently escaped the hustle and bustle of the city. What do you miss least?

Oh, that's an easy one - TRAFFIC!! Toronto traffic is ridiculous, it's always at a standstill, we never ever run into that sort of thing up here, unless you're following a snow plow!

2) What is your dream vacation?

We were actually in the process of planning a version of our dream vacation when another opportunity for travel came up (paid for by someone else!) so we put the vacation on hold - the plan was to fly to Vienna and then take 2 or 3 weeks to drive and eat our way through Austria, working our way down through Salzburg and then into Italy - Venice, Bologna, Rome, Naples, ideally heading all the way into Sicily. Because we've had to postpone it for a few years we may go all out and wait until the kid(s) are older...I'd love to do all the driving on motorcycle, with some of those fancy kid friendly sidecars.

3) Halloween is coming up. What plans do you have?

Our Halloween plans for the last 2 years have been to turn out the lights upstairs so it looks like we're not home and hide in the basement and watch a movie! We live in the country and we're quite certain that no one would come and knock on our door even if we were home, especially since we're not from dese parts so no one knows who we are! We may change our plans now that we have a wee one to dress up...but it's not likely!

4) You're a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Give me your quick 10 second introduction.

Hi My name is Jenn, I'm a Real Estate Agent, I have the greatest husband in the world, I'm mother of the cutest kid in the country, and I have a popular blog read by millions. (Ha)

5) What is the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night?

Aside from pee?

In the morning the kettle comes first - this Mama needs COFFEE!! At night, usually a bit of bedtime reading and snuggling.

OK...I'll be honest...the first thing I do (right after coffee) and the last thing (right before crawling into be) is check my STUPID Facebook account!!

OK, who else wants to play??

No comments: