Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh, the Anticipation!

Well, I pressed the "publish" button about a 1/2 an hour ago for my NEW WEBSITE!! Unfortunately, it can take between 24 and 48 hours until it arrives on the www. (Arrives from where? I still don't really know, this internet business is all greek to me!) But I have a domain, and a webhost, and a few other things that I know nothing about.

Even though it can take 24 to 48 hours for the site to be "live," I think I've checked 3 times in the past 1/2 hour. Hold on a second....just checked again for ya...make that 4 times!

Oh wee, I'm so very excited, and y'all will be the first to know when it shows up on the internet stratosphere!

Stay tuned...

(Just checked again...it's still not there...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and by not providing your fans with the url - you are sparing us the agony of checking every 15 minutes, too...for this, I thank you. Can't wait to see it! kisses.