Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Enough

This back to work business blows.

I left just in time for Griffin to catch site of me this morning, and burst into tears (him, not me.)

I had an appointment after work, and came home just in time to read him a story, tuck him in, and then fight with him for 45 minutes to get him to go to sleep.

He's too beautiful to only spend an hour and a half each day with...

I want to stare into those little smiling eyes and tickle that squishy little belly ALL. DAY. LONG.

90 minutes in a day is not enough time to show my baby boy just how much I love him!

4 comments:

Carol @SheLives said...

You're right. It's just not enough. Make every second count!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Oh, hon. I'm so sorry. I realize it's got to be tough. I wish I could help.

gretel said...

suckity, suck, suck, suck.

It sucks.

I'm sorry.

keep your chin up and your eye on the prize (you know the prize I'm talkin' about!)

Jonny's Mommy said...

This is exactly why I let Jonathan stay up so late at night. I can not go home, cook dinner, give him his bath and put him to bed. I would see him like an hour and a half...like you...and that sucks big time. If I could afford it...I'd be so out of here. I miss my baby boy.