Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Happiness: Snuggles

Steve has been away a LOT this summer, and while I'd much rather have him here, there is one tiny little thing, one special thing that only happens when Steve is away that makes me very happy: Griffin and I get to snuggle up together in the big bed, and go back to our co-sleeping ways, if only for a night or two at a time. For some reason, we both sleep incredibly well together in the big bed (whereas Steve and Griffin struggle all night long when they share a bed.) I like the bedtime giggles and snuggles, as well as the company, and the security of knowing that my baby is right there next to me (and, honestly, knowing that if he wakes up in the middle of the night, I don't have to haul my lonely butt out of bed!)


There are few things I love more than watching my little one sleep.

Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

What sweet pictures, hon. Beautiful!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Hubby works nights and Jonathan and I always fall asleep together in the big bed. I love it...knowing he is right there and OK and safe with me. It's my favorite time of the day by far.

Love the photos