Sunday, February 07, 2010

30 days of Beauty: Day One.

If you've never visited Erin at Bluebirdbaby, I'd highly recommend you do so. Erin lives a beautiful simple life that I admire, made even more lovely by her photographs of her and her family and their delightful little world. Erin has stared a 30 Days of Beauty challenge, challenging herself (an others) to find a little bit of beauty every day - sometimes it's easy to miss as we all push through these short, cold, dark days of February, eagerly awaiting the arrival of spring.

I'm in.

This morning, early morning with the moon still in the sky, Dudley and I headed out to do our business (him) and to take in the early rays of the sun (me.) The day just got better and better from there.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

That is a freaking AWESOME photo!