Friday, January 19, 2007

Big Life Decision Averted

Or made, I'm not sure.

I was considering a very attractive job oppourtunity and heading back to work early, as we would really like to keep this lovely house that we own together with the bank. But when we ran the numbers and factored in gas and a bit of daycare (and all the new clothes that I'd need to buy because the shi-shi folks in this office may not appreciate my plaid PJ pants....if only they knew how comfortable they were!) we were going to end up loosing money. Any why for? When I can sit on my kiester, gaze adoringly at my son, and the government sends me a cheque every month. A paltry one, but a cheque never the less. And I don't even have to get out of my PJ's.

So the decision was made for us mostly, by math.

Thank you math. But I still hate you.

No comments: