Saturday, January 13, 2007

Why I’m Glad We Don’t Live in Brampton

First of all, I’d have to shoot myself, and that may make some people sad.

Secondly, it seems that the Coalition of Bored Brampton Moms all hang out in the mall. Like all of them. There are an awful lot of Mamas spending quality time with their husband’s credit cards (oh, and their babies of course) in the Brampton malls. I would be very dangerous living so close to retail adventures. Very dangerous indeed. It’s a good thing that I have to travel nearly an hour to any decent mall shopping – it acts as a bit of a deterrent, which I need.

Today I was in the mall for less than 30 minutes before I found 2 baby outfits, one for a newly arrived baby and one for one that is still many months away. I bought them both, and then promptly ran for the doors (with only a brief stop at Second Cup for a way too expensive hot chocolate.) See what I mean? Danger.

No comments: