Monday, March 05, 2007

Oh Yeah, and....(more Few Things)

And we booked our summer holidays and got the best campsite in the park! Boo-Yah!

And we're getting a REAL screen for our Cinema, because a bedsheet just good enough (for Steve.)

(Steve's response to the Silly Husband Post, by the way, was "I wanted you to point out the changes that you were most proud of." Uh huh. Sure ya did.)

And Back Door Doug (I think it's too catchy to not stick) showed up unannounced this morning and cleared our driveway! God love him.

And our Robot DJ is sucking large tonight...playing CHRISTMAS carols for christsakes! If the snow isn't enough, I have to listen to Christmas carols too.

And to Charlie Brown - Suck it up Princess! You picked your job, not me. My job is Super Mom, which does not necessarily require socks, which is one of the reasons I picked it!

I think that's all! (Except........10 DAYS TILL FLORIDA!)

No comments: