Here are some choice excerpts from the "Instructions for Stroller and Operating Information"
Assembly the stroller
Assembly rear wheel
- Upside down the stroller
- Fasten the rear wheel set and let the plastic sheet and the hole of the rear leg tube match well, "click" can be heard, refer 3. (These numbers refer to very badly drawn pictures)
- Make sure the plastic sheet completely snap in the tube, refer 4.
Assembly front wheel
- Refer 6 to fix the front wheel.
- Push to wheel until "click".
- Another front wheel is the same as above 1 & 2
- Release front wheel
- Fix all the parts according to priority refer 5.
- After fixing the wheel put the plastic washer on the rear wheel axle then rotate the washer to make sure it is snap well with axle. Noted: if they do not snap well, the wheel will can't be normally work.
And my personal favourite:
Using Break Bar - Step down the break bar then the rear wheels were broke refer 9.
Wow. What else can I say. Wow. They let stuff like this out on the street?? I can think of a few English teachers that are going to be having nightmares tonight. Wow.