Sunday, April 29, 2007

L'Ottawa

So we're in Ottawa. In our SUITE. Which aside from the colour of the carpet, is AWESOME! Griffin hates the carpet too - he's puked on the carpet twice so far, and we've only been here for 3 hours.

The LARGE (doorless) closet is just big enough for the play pen (sorry...yard!) and thus has become Griffin's bedroom. I realize this sparks potential for all kinds of closet jokes, but whatever! If it means I can watch America's Next Top Model without waking him up, I'm happy.

Griffin was a SAINT for our 7 hour trek, which included a stop in Alliston, a stop at Jack and Cindy's, and a few other stops for gas, food and the like. This baby is a super dooper traveler, hardly making a peep the entire time!

Steve heads to the NAC tomorrow, and our plans for the week include shopping, a visit with Cameron, Kater and Arras, and the tulip festival, which starts this weekend.

I am very much looking forward to this week!

1 comment:

Gretel said...

You know - I've often thought about how much puke my kids have left on hotel carpets...makes you think, eh? Bleeeech. Phelan says come back and beat him up anytime...he's working on new strategies.