Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sleeping Babies

So feel like I may just be cursing myself by writing this little post, but I wanted to share the exciting news of the week - Griffin (almost) slept through the night last night! He came closer than he's come before, and I think it's fair to say he had his best sleep EVER last night! As a direct result, our sleep experience of last night wasn't to shabby either. Dare I say that things may be improving? Dare I hope that last night wasn't just a freakish freak of nature?

HELL YEAH I DARE!!

Please, if there is a God let this be a sign of good things to come. (I'll even climb the Tower of Power to get closer to you if that's what you need.)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease. (Does it sound like I'm begging? I'm not begging. I'm just...Hopeful. Thankful. Grateful! Still tired. More please.)

And speaking of sleeping babies, a warm welcome to Master Dylan Stoski! Welcome to the outside, little dude. We hope you're (all) having a good rest after your excursion!!

No comments: