Thursday, June 07, 2007

My new best friend

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet my new best friend, the Swiffer Sweep and Vac (I think I'll call her "Sweevac" for short.) Sweevac, meet the internet!

Y'all know I like to share important things here, we like to welcome new family members and all, and this little beauty is already proving herself to be an important thing, as well as a valuable member of the family.

I've been fighting the dust bunnies for decades it seems (even though it's only been like 2 years) and while my crawling son does quite a good job of swiffering with his pants and vacuuming with the hand to mouth combo, this little baby far out performs! Plus it doesn't choke and gag when it comes across a piece of wet balled up magazine, or whatever else may be lying around on the floor! If you have wood floors, kids, pets, or a combination of the 3, I highly recommend this sweetheart. No cords, no bags, no lugging the vacuum up and down the stairs, just pure, battery charged bliss

AND it sucks up the O's!!! Which is more than I can say for the damn dog!

No comments: