Thursday, November 29, 2007

Confessions of a Christmasoholic

I have a confession to make. I am currently, and have been for the past 2 weeks or so, breaking my December 1st rule. That's right, I have my christmas lights on. Not only that, I've been sneaking in christmas decorations here and there. Today I stopped the sneaking and brought the whole slew of stuff and the huge containers it lives in right upstairs from storage and parked it smack in the middle of the living room, and proceeded to systematically decorate the house. Sneaking be damned, I want to DECORATE!

I don't know why, but I'm so much more into christmas this year. And that's kind of saying something, considering my already prior status of Christmasoholic. Maybe it's because of Griffin, and the fact that he might actually GET a little of what's going on around here. Maybe because it feels like I've been sewing christmas presents since July. Who knows. All I know it's looking pretty Christmas-tastic in here, and I LOVE it! All we need now is a tree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a Xmas MACHINE! I love that about you, Jenn!

Burgh Baby said...

WooHoo! I love fellow Christmas crazies. I don't have my lights on yet, but I will soon. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor anything will stop me from hanging them this weekend and flipping that switch.

You must post photos.