Saturday, November 17, 2007

An Internet Rant

So a downed internet connection has once AGAIN spoiled my NaBloPoMo quest. Stupid internet. We've been having constant connectivity problems lately, which is super annoying, not only because I'm trying to blog every day, but because Steve and I are both trying to run businesses FROM OUR HOME! Which, in this modern age is tough to do sans internet. We have a choice of one singular high speed ISP out here in the sticks, they who put up the 50 foot, $1000 tower at the back of our property to GET us this connection. It's a real pisser!! We think there may be a chance we can get a Bell high speed connection, but then we're stuck with a 50 foot, $1000 tower. It opens up all sorts of christmas decor possibilities, but it sure doesn't help us with the internet!! Not to mention it would mean us ferrying MORE money to Bell, and that thought makes me throw up in my mouth a bit. They already own our home phone and cell phone souls, I don't want to give them ANYTHING else, since they are evil, evil, EVIL. I don't know how many more times I can call our ISP and yell at them, since it's really doing no good. ARRUUGHH!!

Frustrating. Thanks for letting me rant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too - hate Bell, hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em. Grrrr. This injustice of the tower is monumental when your internet isn't working!