Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Worth Note

Usually at Bedtime Griffin and I sit in the rocking chair together for a bit. We snuggle and rock, he has his bottle, and when he's done we have a few more minutes of snuggling until I put him in his crib and kiss him goodnight. He's gotten very good about falling asleep with little fuss, but there are the occasional nights where there is a LOT of fuss...these nights are difficult and I hate them. But tonight wasn't one of them.

We snuggled, Griffin had about 1/2 his bottle, and then set it down and put his soother in his mouth and fell into me for some more snuggles. Then, he sat straight up, and pointed to his crib, said "Uuuhhhhh," which is Griffin for "Need it. Want it. Gotta Have it." (It's a very versatile "word.") Let it be noted, for the record, that tonight my son ASKED to be put in his crib. And put him in his crib I did! No fuss, no muss, and not a peep out of him since.

Sniff....my baby is growing up!

No comments: