Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

This is a picture from the night I fell in love with my husband. I was pretty much a goner already, but this night, on the magical Sunset Beach pretty much sealed the deal. Of all the pictures we have of us, this has to be one of my favourite...it might even be THE fave.

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary, as well as our 2 year "we're going to have a baby!" anniversary. Its been a busy 2 years. It's been a WONDERFUL 2 years, I'd dare to say the best of my life! I love our life, and every thing about it (except the broke part...but whatever.)

Thank you, my love, for giving me everything I've ever dreamed of, and for loving me so deeply....even when I'm less than lovable! I love you, and all that you are, and look forward to many, many, MANY more years of this! These truly are the silver platter days!

No comments: