Friday, March 07, 2008

Mobile Swap

My mobile from the swap arrived the other day - the topper to a perfect few days in the city! I knew from the wrapping alone that I was going to love it! The pictures I've taken here really don't do it justice. The mobile came to me from the talented Elisabeth of oh, fransson, and she has some more great pictures of it on her site. Once I started to sift through her blog I realized that I'd been lurking there before, wanting to find the time to make a few of these snazzy little door stops.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, my mobile has arrived at it's destination....I'm glad it did - I am always dubious sending stuff overseas, with addresses that look so unfamiliar to ones I am used to! But I'm glad that it arrived, and I'm glad Hanna likes it!




The mobile in it's new home! Thanks Elizabeth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's gorgeous - what a great package! I'm Blitzing tomorrow morning with an old university friend! Yay!

Burgh Baby said...

It's gorgeous! Good thing, too, since your's was so incredible.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. :)