Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happiness is: Day 8

Today I am happy that I finally found made the time to start turning this piece of fabulousness:Into this little bit of sassiness:
Good thing too, because the fete for which it's for is QUICKLY approaching!!

And while we're on the subject of Happy (as we will be all month!) I'd like to send a shout out to this little dude, super nephew extraordinaire, who today turns the big 0-1! We'll be seeing him on Sunday, and you can bet we'll be hauling the biggest, loudest birthday present we can hunt down, to pay back his daddy (my brother) for the I-only-have-one-volume-and-that's-supercraptastically-loud musical stool he bought Griffin at christmas (...that may or may not have been permanently relocated to Grandma and Grandpas house!)


Happy Birthday Big Man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous fabric! I can't wait to see the finished product.

And I can't wait for everyone who spoiled my children with the fun (AKA noisy) toys to pop out their own little bundles of joy so I can return the favor!