Thursday, October 02, 2008

Drawing a....

...um, yeah. I got nothing.

Seriously though, folks. This working full time is really starting to get in the way of things. Blogging, sewing, gardening, not to mention SLEEPING IN! And just life, in general.

We've begun talks around here about giving the munchkin a sibling. I tell ya, even though it's still likely a year or so away, I'm tempted to put a rush on it, just so I can have a YEAR OFF WORK! Good golly, Miss Molly, what the hell am I going to do when I have TWO kids that want me to read them stories, and crawl into bed with with them (and half of the stuffed animal kingdom) and 'nuggle with them till they fall asleep?? WHEN will I ever sew again?

Just in case you don't have enough reading on your plate, a little something I wrote is up in this month's issue of Root and Sprout. If you're not familiar with Root and Sprout, head on over and take a look. Where the hell I had time to write last month, I can't quite recall.

OK, that's it for me. Got that damn work thing in the morning again...
(Apologies for the lack-lusterness around here lately. HEY LOOK - CUTE KID!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cheeky monkey, you...yer all published and all...and on the INTERNET! Oh wait now...you're always published on the internet! All the same, nice little piece. Glad you're reading my book...I was never able to really read it...too busy yelling at my son!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Cutie!

He really is.

And I wouldn't have time for all that either with another one...waiting at least for a couple more years!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

All I can say is that you'll be as busy (if not more so) with two as you are with one and work. But? You'll be more fulfilled! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the negotiations for a second baby are always interesting.You're lucky that at least you and Steve are thinking 2 sounds good. In our home the negotiations were more intense than anything I had experienced during Union Collective bargaining! I was hoping to put a "2 child" clause into the marriage contract...but my hubby was sticking to the original "1 child only" clause. I think you know the outcome...and he's 8 with no siblings! And guess what, we're happy with our decision. Honestly, one kid, one hubby, one dog, one cat, one house, one job= one tired momma!