Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Random

-I got puked on twice yesterday - happy Early Christmas, from Griffin! Both times were fairly monumental - the first was a change the entire bed puke (by the way, what the heck do you do with vomit soaked pillows?) The second time we were at a christmas party down the street, me dressed in my brand new wool sweater that I hope will, someday, not smell like puke anymore! I was just starting to enjoy my glass of wine too...luckily we weren't too far from home. The puke fest seems to be over, and the only side effect seems to be an extra snuggly toddler. OK by me!

-Snowmageddon - it came, it snowed, it went. Friday morning it was like someone turned the snow switch to "on" around 7:30 in the morning, and flicked it to "off" around 6pm. It stayed off until last night around 9pm, when it got turned back on again. It's still on, but on low right now, and I'm headed out to plow the driveway for the umpteenth time it seems. Can I just say how much I love Red? He has saved our ass, yet again!

-We are all on HOLIDAYS! No more work until the 5th of January! Now there is really NO excuse not to dump 1/2 a cup of Baileys in my morning coffee!

-If I don't talk to y'all before then (but I probably will. Aw heck, I'm SURE I will, so never mind. I'll wish you a Merry Christmas later!)

No comments: