Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Follow your dreams

Yesterday morning Griffin and his Daddy were watching "Robots," a cute little movie of a little doctor robot who goes off to the big city to follow his dream of becoming an inventor. The following conversation ensued:

"Daddy?"

"Yes G?"

"Whozat?"

"That's the Robot."

"Wherz going?"

"He's going to the city."

"To da city?"

"Yeah, he's going to the big city to follow his dream."

(Pause....)

"I follow my dream too!!"

(Daddy gets momentarily teary)

"You promise?"

"Yup, I pomise."


Could he BE any cuter??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.

Anonymous said...

I hope he is able to remember that as he gets older! ;)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That is sooooo cute! A serious aaawww moment! I've gone all gushy. Yuk!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I don't mean yuk on Griffin...on me being all sappy. Clarification there.

Leah said...

That is too cute. I can't wait till Miss Lola talks, I'll have to get Griffin to give her some pointers.