Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Blah Blah

Oh, hi there. Remember me?

No?


Oh.

Well...never mind then.







HA! You can't get rid of me that easily!!
*****************

So I feel like I kind of crapped out on the end of the 30 days of happiness. I didn't crap out though. My computer did for a few days, but I've actually got in the habit of taking notice of things every day now, little things that make me happy, I just didn't get a chance to blog about them. From the changing leaves on the trees, to Griffin's imaginary friends who change daily, it's nice to take notice of the little things.
*****************

I have decided to spend some serious time this winter becoming a hot chocolate connoisseur (since my first choice winter beverage - coffee and Baileys - is out of the question for now) and am more than open to hearing about your favourite kinds of gourmet hot chocolate. Bring it on.

*****************

I turned the furnace on tonight. It hasn't kicked in yet, but I have a feeling it will later this evening. What the crap? It's SEPTEMBER! (I know, the last day of it, but still!) I think this calls for an early night in bed, all snuggled up nice and warm. It's nice to be back in blogland though, I've missed you all. And tomorrow? Tomorrow I have a THRILLING story to share with you about my uterus. You don't want to miss this one, peeps!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Soma mexican hot chocolate. Nectar of the gods, but seriously rich and to be enjoyed at half the strength that they suggest and only occasionally.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I love uterus stories! Can't wait!