Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Countdown: Somewhere between 7 and 6 weeks....

I'm certain that there should be more going on in my life than working, and complaining about my pelvis, but that's really all there is. There's really not much room for much else when one gets up at 5:30 am, doesn't get home till 6pm, and is ready for bed by 8pm. Griffin hasn't been sleeping well these days, and neither have I (even when he is,) and Steve is putting in his last 2 weeks of long hours before having nearly 2 glorious months off. So generally things are a mite bit cranky around here. And heart-burny. And cough-y (going on 3 weeks for Steve.)

Good times.

All I want to do is park myself in bed with my laptop for a day, and christmas shop. On line. Get it all done, and feel better about at least checking one biggie off my list. We did get a chance to clean out the shed and put all the summer stuff away this past weekend (thrill a minute here, peeps!) and I'm glad that's done. Couldn't do a damn thing for the rest of the day because it totally wore me out, but at least it's done.

Now I'm just waiting for the snow fence fairies...seriously. Because snow fence is a 2 person job, and this person? Not so much up for hoofing massive rolls of snow fence across the fence into the neighbours field, and mucking around in the cow poop for an hour. Go figure.

Well, I've had about enough of me...likely you have too! Piss-and-Vinegar Central, over and out!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

, Ah, sounds like we are in the "blahs" together, only you're also pregnant, which makes it all even worse!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Oh, duh, I meant to add...feel better soon and hang in there!

mom said...

Keep you chin up, shoulders back, and belly out ;) This is your 'me time' even if you have to whine to get it. I'm sure all your friends and family are rootin' for you. It won't be long.....