Saturday, November 21, 2009

HoHoHo, less than 6 weeks to go!

Posting in point form. Brain = dead. Body = deader.

6 weeks till baby. (That means 5 weeks till Christmas...best get shopping, peeps!)

We headed out to the Santa parade in Orangeville today. Griffin was thrilled to catch a glimpse of "Santa Closet." I took my camera, and left the memory card at home. Baby brain at it's finest, my friends.

I've been seeing a lot of shabby shabby Christmas lights up and on. People, if you're going to turn your lights on early (that means before December 1st,) at least make sure they look good.

My Christmas shopping...nearly done! And nearly all of it, done from my computer in my PJ's. That's my idea of successful shopping.

The weather is suspiciously warm. The snow is suspiciously absent. Does that mean we're going to get buried in December? You know, around the time that we're giving BIRTH??

I've reached my vertical limit for the day. Must get horizontal. Adios, amigos.

No comments: