Sunday, April 25, 2010

Off

This has been a strange week. I can't explain what I've been feeling, other than to say I feel "off."

I haven't felt quite myself this week. I feel like I'm missing my A game, and I have no idea where to find it. I've been lethargic, and I've had a hard time finding energy and motivation to do much of anything.

Today the "offness" has reached (what I hope is) a peak. I feel dizzy. Lightheaded. And foggy, at the same time. Just strange.

I've been remiss in taking my vitamins this week, and I wonder if that's it. However, I don't think that missing a few vitamins should make me feel this strange. I've been sleeping OK I think, eating no differently than I normally do, which is pretty healthy for the most part.

So what gives? I have no idea.

We've had a quiet weekend, with Griffin at Grandma and Grandpa's. He should be home any minute. But we decided to take it easy rather than do all the 567 bajillion things that we feel like we should take the opportunity to do when Griffin isn't here. Chores that are just so much easier without a three year old underfoot. We chilled out. Watched a big long movie on our big bad screen last night. Lovely.

So I'm relaxed. Well slept. Well fed.

And blah.

This week I'm going to make a concerted effort to take my vitamins. Drink my morning smoothie. Drink lots of water. Get some exercise. And hope that does the trick.

I know, thrills a minute. Sorry for the lacklusterness 'round here. (It's a word, I swear.) Me blah = blog blah. Probably best I just stay away till I'm out of this funk!

xoxox

1 comment:

Burgh Baby said...

When there is nothing earth-shattering to blog about? I think that means life is pretty good. "Off," perhaps, but not completely in the crapper. It's a good thing. :-)