Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Takin' care of Business (Part Two)

Bidnez part deux, is the serious lack of cute around here these days.

And now, we remedy:
The elder of the cute, taken moments before he tried to EXIT the bucket, falling over less than gracefully, and landing on his previously busted elbow...I think it hurt!
The younger of the cute - we are excersaucing it up here these days, while the jolly jumper is the shop (ie: my sewing room) for repairs.
Ohmyfreakin'gawd my kid has the bestest bluest eyes ever!
The Mama of the cute - this has to be one of my favourite pictures of me, almost ever. I mean, the cuteness that I'm holding may have a lot to do with it, but for a crappy self portrait in my dirty dirty bathroom, it's not too bad!

And thus ends the cute, and Business, part 2.

*Takes deep bow*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... That last picture of you and Corben, that little smile... My heart aches!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I love these photos! That last one melts my heart!