1. Did you attend Blogher10?
Nope. Wish I did though.
2. Are you attending BlissdomCanada this fall?
Heck yes! I lucked out with an early bird ticket, at a ridiculously late hour in the day, so I figured it was a sign that I should go.
3. When are you at your blogging best – a.m. or p.m.?
Oh, pm, fer sure. Typing is really hard when there's a 3 year old jumping on you.
4. How many blogs do you have? (Include the links)
This one. (You know, where you're reading this.) Oh, and they let me "share my wisdom" over at Kids in the Hills too. (Oh, and if you'd go and vote for me here, I may blogging for BornFree too! Do it now,I'll wait...........................Oh hi! You're back? Good then, lets continue.)
5. What technical skill would you like to learn to improve your blog?
How to do a bit of HTML editing to switch things up every so often, without f*cking up my blog so badly that I have to call in an expert!
6. Do you prefer the sound of silence or does action abound while you blog?
Complete silence, please. (Hey, a girl can dream!)
8. Do you post pictures or videos of your children?
HA! Have you SEEN my blog?
9. What’s the grossest thing you’ve spilled on your keyboard?
Does baby drool count? Other than that, probably breast milk...I have a very *ahem* aggressive let down, and a very distracted baby. (TMI? Quite likely.)
10. Ever posted something you wrote while intoxicated?
Not that I can remember. Doesn't mean I haven't, just means I was drunk and can't remember.
11. Do you go back and edit old posts just because you can?
Never. Do people do that? Should I?
12. Have you ever suspected somebody took something you wrote and pawned it off as their own?
Nope...I'm not cool enough.
13. Does your spouse read your blog? What do they say about it?
He loves it, although he refuses to comment...I'm not sure why.
14. What’s something cool/positive/unexpected for you, that has resulted directly from blogging?
I won a frying pan once...does that count?
15. Link to a post (or two) which demonstrate your writing style:
16. Name a blog(s) that makes you exclaim, "Damn! I wish I'd written that!"I loves me some BurghBaby, and the Redneck Mommy makes me crack up every. single. time.
That's it for me! So if I haven't scared you away, I look forward to seeing you at BlissdomCanada!