Thursday, September 30, 2010

Family Photos

When Corben was born in January, and we decided that our family was complete, I also decided that this would be the year that we'd get some professional family photos done.

I stumbled across Gigi Photography, a local photographer, and fell in LOVE with her photos. Over the months preceding our shoot, I've gotten to know the lady behind the camera. Through Facebook, Twitter, and our respective blogs, I've loved getting to know Gillian - she has a heart of gold, and makes absolute magic with her camera.

Today she posted a little preview for us on her blog...and I'm THRILLED with how the pictures turned out. They're everything I hoped they would be, and it's going to be agony I'm certain to chose only a handful to print when we have a full gallery to choose from.

Gillian also asked me if she could feature some of my soaps on the blog and do a giveaway, and I happily obliged. So head on over to Gillian's blog, check out our beautiful family photos, and enter yourself in the giveaway - all you need to do is leave a comment!Thanks again, Gillian! You've made this Mama a very happy lady!

2 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

That is a beautiful photo,

dana said...

Love the familt photos Jenn. What a treasure.