Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Mo-nonono!

So. If you're reading in a reader, I suggest you stay there. If you're not, I'd suggest you subscribe, and you can ignore all the ugliness that is my blog. The person who designed my blog a few years ago, has dropped off the face of the earth, and taken her photobucket account with her, where all the images for my header and nav bar and background are located. How wicked is that. (It's NOT!)

If you know anyone that can fix this, I'd happily take their info. I can likely create some images that take care of the background and the nav bar, but the header was tres custom, and I dunno how to fix. *Insert official cry for help here.*

So now that we have that sorted out, you may be asking yourself, why oh why is Jenn blogging at 9:47 on a Tuesday.

Well, my friends, I am in bed. Where it seems I will remain for the week.

The good news: I get to rest for an entire week. Maybe more.

The bad news: The doc thinks I have mono.

Before you ask who I kissed, you smartass, I'll tell you that I have no idea where this came from. While I do have a penchant for licking random strangers, I haven't done it lately, so I have no clue. But I will tell you this. There is a REASON that mono is traditionally for folks in their teens and twenties...it's because how in the hell is a mother of two rambunctious boys supposed to sit on her arse for a WEEK? And do nothing but SLEEP? (And blog, tweet and creep Facebook?)

Truthfully, I have no idea.

But I suspect you'll hear all about it, since I have nothing else to do.

But now, I need a nap. I've been doing nothing since 7am, and I'm EXHAUSTED!

3 comments:

Laura Lee said...

licking random strangers... hilarious!

maybe it is from eating GMO food, unless you already know about that shtuff... it's causing livestock death all around the world, and isn't too healthy for us either...

or maybe a facebook virus ;oD

otherwise, GET WELL SOON!!!

Burgh Baby said...

It's kind of cute that you timed being sick with your blog being "sick." ;-)

Do you have copies of the images that were used? You could just replace them if that is the case. If not, I know a few people that can help (if you're still looking). @napwarden, for one.

Kristen said...

It does suck! I am so sorry! Wish I could help with the sick and the blog.