Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February Blahs

I think I have the February Blahs. I'm tired of being cooped up inside. I mean, I could go outside, but I freeze my arse off every time I do. The snow just doesn't stop. Plowing the driveway has become and exercise in futility. The snow fence has been rendered useless. There is a drift in the driveway that is as tall as I am. I shit you not. I got a phone message today from the guys that deliver the propane...our primary source of heat and fuel! They couldn't get up the driveway, can I call them back when the driveway is plowed? Well, we do it just about every fricking day - we do it in the morning and by the time I get home it needs to be done again! I do it at night if I have the energy (in the dark, I may add) but tonight I don't think I have the energy. I am growing out of my pants. If winter doesn't hurry up and go away, I'm not going to fit in my snowmobile suit anymore either, and then I'll truly be screwed! I mean, that's the only thing that protects me from the wind and snow!

Yup, definitely the February Blahs.

7 days till March.

No comments: