Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stop Dancing on My Floor!

My Pelvic floor hurts. I didn't even know I had a pelvic floor until I got pregnant! Everything down there aparently starts to soften up and get all shifty and such the moment the little swimmers hit the big ol' egg, in preparation for the big event. Except it doesn't feel soft and squishy. It feels like someone has been dancing on my floor all day. In Tap Shoes. Or Steel Toes. Or very well crafted Cowboy Boots. I'm pretty sure I know who it was. He took some time out from dancing to do some summersaults this afternoon. But seriously Little Guy, you can take all the dance lessons and gymnastic lessons that a good little country boy can handle. If you could just kindly wait till you're on the outside to start practicing, I'd appreciate it!

No comments: