Friday, November 02, 2007

Me = Slacker

So I realized yesterday that I have yet to post an update on the happenings in life, specifically the doula training course that I took last weekend. But I don't think the day for that posting is today. I'm tired, I spent the day in the Big Stinky City, and I just got home, and I think there may be a bit of a shit-storm in the air...I have a feeling these next few days until we leave for Ottawa mid week are going to be zoo-like.

But, in short, things are good.

I miss my boy - I haven't seen him since 9am this morning, and by the time I got home he was in bed. Is in bed. I want to go up and kiss him, but am scared of waking him...I may just go have a peek...

If this week turns out to be the week I think it might, I may fall off the NaBloPoMo wagon...

1 comment:

Misty said...

so soon??? don't do it... you can make it...