Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just in the (Saint) Nick of Time.

I. Am. Finished.

The christmas crafting, it's done. Phewf. I never did get around to making a christmas ornament for Griffin, but I've decided it may be a nice hand stitching project for christmas day, sitting around by the fire and handmade this year.

So pretty much everyone on our list is getting a homemade gift of some sort this year....with a few exceptions, one being my sister-in-law...I started the same project for her over and over again, screwed it up about 3 times, and finally tossed it to the wind tonight after ripping apart a seam and putting a big tear in the fabric in the process....maybe it just wasn't meant to be! Sorry Stace...I made some very cute things for your son, if it's any consolation!

So that's it. Handmade Holidays are wrapped (all in handmade fabric bags, I might add!) and awaiting the big day. Hope your christmas crafting is done, and that you didn't have to throw anything away! Happy holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Don't you love that feeling? No one left to shop or craft for. Everything is done and wrapped. Now it's time to kick back and enjoy the season! Congrats on making the presents by hand. You rock!

Sarah said...

I am finished and wrapped here too. Phew!

ss

Burgh Baby said...

We NEED photos. Please tell me there are some photos!