Monday, August 11, 2008

TWO fricking weeks!

My camera is going to be in the shop for at least 2 weeks...that's how long it will take them to decide what's wrong with it. DUH!! I can tell you what's wrong with it - the power button got wet. You're going to charge me SIXTY FREAKIN SEVEN dollars to figure that out! (Note to self: go into camera repairs if ever have need to get rich quick.)


Luckily, I discovered this tonight:

This is from the camera on the phone I borrowed from work...it kind of rocks, as far as a camera on a phone goes! Methinks I may have to hang onto the phone for a few more weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. At least you have a back up plan. Now that Isaac is working and I'm home - he takes the camera with him to work everyday - leaving me stuck with the webcam if I want to document anything. Shabby in comparison. Hope your cam is fixed without too much cost. Grrr.