So, I suppose it's that time of the year that we talk about resolutions. Except I hate that word. We prefer to talk about GOALS.
An old boss of mine once said that if you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true....slightly cheese, but true none the less. Steve and I are fairly big on goals - see, there's a whole list of them over there to the left! To narrow it down though, for this here 2009, the plans are as follows:
1. Get pregnant. A healthy, and pleasant (HA!) nine months later (still in 2009...better get cracking!) give birth to said bambino, here, in our own home. Preferred colour for baby clothing: frilly pink, but will accept blue as well.
2. Make a quilt for my son. (This is actually "underway," if you can call browsing Etsy for fabric being underway. It WILL get done, and BEFORE there is a sibling to sew for! Oh, and while I'm sewing? Maybe finish off that wedding quilt for my brother - the brother that got married 2 and a half years ago. (Hangs head sheepishly...))
3. Eat healthier. Drink more water. USE the elliptical machine in our spare bedroom, instead of tripping over it to get to the computer.
4. Find a local babysitter; go out on more dates with eachother.
5. Go to the library more often (bring books back BEFORE they're overdue!) Read more.
6. Do things with purpose - don't waste time (on the internet...) and make every moment count.
7. Spend less. Save more.
8. Find some efficient, organized system for conquering the laundry, and never, EVER AGAIN let Mt Foldmore reach the proportions that it did this week!
So, what are YOU doing in 2009?