Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nearing the end

Apologies for the radio silence here. Steve is on his last leg of his cross country Odyssey, that seems to have been going on since early May. I'm at home, being 30 weeks pregnant, with a 3 year old and a dog, and just trying to stay afloat. I must confess, most nights every night since he's been gone this time around, I crawl into bed with the kid to read him a story, and since it's so damn hard to even roll my fat self out of bed these days, I don't even bother. Honestly, I've stopped even pretending that I'm going to get up again and when it's time for him to go to bed, I make sure things are ready for the morning before I even think of starting stories.

And now it's that time, so I bid you adieu. Or, lets be honest here, and I'll bid you goodnight.

It's so close to being over, and I SO can't wait to have my husband home for a good, long time!

1 comment:

Kater said...

oh man, I hear you on the whole MOVEMENT part of life at 30 wks. It was all "Why sit down if it takes me three tries to get back up? But why stand when I'm so tired?" and my personal fave and likely Arras' too "Why lie down when my husband--STOP MOVING! YOU'RE SNORING! STOP...-- JUST STOP WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU'RE DOING! ...I love you...*snore*"